Alright....now school's not going well. Everything is a mess, although can't describe in what way. My friend is angry with me, donno for what and OMG MY SA1 EXAM IS GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!!
Ugh...next week will be a very busy one. I have STAR and whatsoever...then everytime i reach home at 7 pm after STAR. It becomes so darn tough to study cause i get so tired that i can hardly keep my eyes open...let alone complete asignments....And OMG guess! Over all that i have SA1! which is even in this coming week! I might just kill myself than be in such a condition, no worse, killed by my mom?
My parents keep on pushing me too much to study. Not that 'pushing'...it's like...they want me to get A* in every subject. Oh i'll get that for sure, in my next life maybe! (what m i saying?)
I had mother tongue exam today, did better than the last time...i'm competing two boys in my class...and like, "Oh you idiots!! You better watch out!!" Only that they dnt hear me say that in real...OMG!!! Wish i cud juz....well....juz...kick them out? Ehhh! As if i have no better things to do..no, wait a minute..i can kick them out, from their position...hmm....maybe...like that will be so easy?
I donno why but i feel like whaking Zakira. Get a baseball bat and chase him around the whole of Singapore. Like, "this is for hurting me! This is for fooling me! And this is for being so rude! And this is for this! This is for that!" I could happily imagine the look on his face when he will be upto it...
As for now, i gotta bash, mums calling...(to study??)
This is so not fair!!! Not a single day freedom!!! I so hate this!!!! You ppl so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
an idiotic brat. Cries when lonely. first breath: 6th March 1994
Talks too much
Changes mood occasionally
Is a knockout freak
A person not to be meddled with for your own goodness sake
If you wanna get all of your front teeth knocked out and be kicked down from the Eifel tower and be hanged upside down from a tree for the rest of your lives...
Well...you've got the right person to mess with then. (i'm not literally meaning it so stay back!)